[ WinUAE 3.50 (15.06.2017) "WinUAE 3.50" ] 6.0Mb
[ WinUAE 3.50 (15.06.2017) "WinUAE 3.50 64Bit" ] 7.0Mb
[ Download improved Drive Sounds ]
[ Download 1.5.1+ Direct3D Pixel Shader filters ]
[ Download Portaudio Library ]
[ Download Latest DirectX ]
Die deutsche Übersetzung von BlackByte (und davor Brasto) gibt es hier.
[ Ältere Versionen zum Download ]
Achtung! Versionen ab 0.8.22R2 benötigen mindesten DirectX8! - ab 1.50 sollte eine aktuelle Dx9-Installation vorhanden sein. Die Version 1.5x verlangt mindestens Windows 2000. Windows 9x/ME laufen nicht mehr! DirectX-Download deutsch bei Microsoft
Ab Version 3.20 wird ein Prozessor mit SSE2-Unterstützung benötigt.
WinUAE 3.5.0 (15.06.2017) released.
New emulated hardware
- Comspec SA-1000
- California Access Malibu
- DKB RapidFire
- M-Tec AT-500 Megabody
- Softfloat FPU emulation mode. Bit perfect FPU emulation (except transcendental functions), including full arithmetic exception support. (Co-operation with Previous emulator author)
- Lightpen emulation absolute coordinate HID (USB light guns) and touch screen device support.
- American Laser Games second player and Actionware dual light gun adapter emulation.
- Real harddrive mount lock option. Enables full exclusive access even if drive has Windows mounted FAT partition(s).
- winlaunch.lib is now built-in feature and is also 64-bit compatible.
- Show [Paused] in windowed mode title bar when in pause mode.
- If statefile is loaded with one or more floppy images that can’t be opened: keep fake disk in drive (like previously) and ask for new disk path when missing disk is accessed for the first time.
Custom chipset features emulated
- AGA FMODE>0 unaligned bitplane and sprite pointer behavior implemented, resulting display corruption is now 100% accurate.
- BPLCON4 XOR mask special case in HAM6/8 or EHB modes.
- Loading blitter B-DAT manually when B-shift was nonzero.
- Lightpen hardware is now cycle-exactly emulated.
- Sprite special case when DMA mode sprite’s start X-coordinate is less than sprite’s DMA slot position.
- Audio interrupts are delayed by 2 cycles.
- 68020+ T0 trace mode is now fully emulated.
- 68020 cycle exact mode adjustments.
- Memory cycle exact mode mode accuracy improved
- Implemented previously unimplemented bsdsocket.library emulation sendmsg() and recvmsg().
- Recursive mode ROM scanner now skips directories starting with dot.
- MMU emulation can be now switched on/off on the fly.
- Release all currently pressed keys when emulation pauses.
- Added memory cycle-exact Quickstart step for A1200 and CD32 configurations. Less CPU heavy than full cycle-exact and usually not much more worse (or better). At least not until 68020 CE gets better.
- Escape old style directory and hardfile paths if it contains “,”.
- Masoboshi MasterCard fully implemented, including DMA support.
- FM801 16-bit audio corruption.
- A2090 ST-506 emulation.
- Possible crash when display was very wide with bitplane DMA overrun condition.
- Fixed crash when sound card audio play started and channel mode was mono and “Include CD and FMV audio” was ticked.
- Fixed crash when accessing accelerator board SCSI IO region without any added SCSI device(s).
- Fixed crash if Blizzard accelerator on board memory size was set to zero.
- JIT was not 512k or 1M Chip RAM compatible.
- Manual RAM configuration GUI didn’t accept smaller end address than current board size.
- Manually configured but disabled (size zero) Z2/Z3 banks were added to system.
- Apollo 1240/1260 memory address space fixed
- PC bridgeboard NE2000 boot crash fix.
- Windowed mode mouse does not anymore hit hidden barriers if window is partially outside of desktop or uncaptured if window is on top of task bar.
- If Custom autoconfig board order was enabled, expansion devices custom config setting(s) was not saved correctly.
- 68000 address error stacked PC was not correct in some read-modify-write instructions
- Untrap middle mouse button option was stuck.
- GUI listview column width calculation used default font size, not selected font.
- 68030 CE/prefetch mode cache access bug fixed.
- G-REX and Cirrus Logic graphics board state was reset if RAM or HW Info GUI panels were opened after emulation was started.
WinUAE 3.4.0 released (21.12.2016)
New emulated hardware:
- OpalVision (OpalPaint, King of Karate)
- Blizzard 1230 MK II and III.
- IVS Vector 68030.
- Blizzard 1230 MK II and III SCSI Kit.
- Expansion Systems Dataflyer Plus.
- FileCard 2000/OSSI 500
- Mainhattan A-Team.
- Microbotics HardFrame.
- SCRAM 500/2000.
- Ariadne II.
- LAN Rover/EB920.
- NE2000 compatible PCMCIA.
- NE2000 compatible ISA (x86 bridgeboard compatible).
- X-Surf and X-Surf 100 (Partial).
American Laser Games arcade game hardware:
- LaserDisc player (video file)
- Genlock (using video file genlock mode)
- Light gun and buttons.
- RAM/RTG RAM handling updated, all size combinations are now supported.
- Autoconfig board GUI list with custom sorting support.
- RAM Z2/Z3 board full autoconfig data customization support.
- Up to 4 Z2 and Z3 RAM boards can be enabled simultaneously.
- Multiple display and sound boards can be now enabled simultaneously.
- Genlock realtime custom image, video file or capture stream overlay.
- Genlock mode screenshot/video alpha channel support.
- Accelerator board 68000 fallback mode supported.
- Game Ports panel custom mapping autofire support.
- Network access on screen led.
- Single step (emulate one frame + pause) input event.
- MIDI and Genlock video volume control.
- Reduced input latency.
- Reduced WASAPI sound mode latency.
- WinPCap network mode now uses generated local MAC address, no more MAC conflicts between Windows and emulated Amiga.
- If some RAM board is not JIT Direct capable, only board’s access mode changes to JIT Indirect. Global JIT Direct option is not switched off.
- Most RAM size/position related JIT Direct restrictions are gone.
- Environment variables in file paths (%VAR%) are now always expanded.
- Implemented AGA only bitplane DMA overrun emulation (Moon Child).
- Host path 260 character limit removed (Windows 10 v1607+ only).
- Shortcuts with Shift key work again.
- Custom Game Port remapping does not disappear mysteriously anymore.
- Mounting file with size less than 512 bytes as a harddrive work again.
- CDTV statefiles fixed.
- On the fly directory/archive mounting only worked once under OS4.x.
- Worms DC and ACSYS (possibly others) graphics glitch fixed.
- Bad sprite collision optimization fixed (Jumpman Junior).
- Stop PPC emulation first, before freeing any emulation resources to prevent random crashes at exit.
- FPS.Adj config file handling fixed.
- ATAPI CD emulation odd data size fix (HDToolbox hang)
- default.uae with unplugged device: set to none, not layout A.
WinUAE 3.2.2 (21.12.2015)
3.2.0 bugs fixed:
- JIT FPU 32-bit and 64-bit compatibility fixes.
- Interlace mode blank screen in some configurations.
- Slirp network mode high CPU usage.
- Some programs that use AGA subpixel scrolling had horizontal
- Per-monitor high DPI update still caused repeated GUI window
Other bug fixes:
- Game controllers suddenly stopped working. Most likely only happened
under Windows 10 and only in some setups.
- MIDI out devices missing (x64 only).
- Serial port transmit buffer was not always flushed.
- 68020+ BFFFO undocumented offset calculation fixed.
- AVIOutput in capture before filtering mode: width is now always divisible
by 16 pixels and height is always even for best codec compatibility.
- Useless, very basic and invisible touch screen mouse and joystick overlay.
- Load config with joystick that is not connected, fall back to previously
loaded (default.uae) setting instead of always falling back to keyboard
- Out of bounds RTG coordinates are now clipped to valid region instead of
rejecting whole operation.
- Keyboard names (if available) are now listed in Input panel device list.
- Built-in HRTmon update v2.36.
- Phoenix Board SCSI emulation.
WinUAE 3.2.1 (19.11.2015)
3.2.0 bugs fixed:
- Loading statefile with enabled FPU crashed.
- Custom chipset display was shifted in some rare situations.
- 64-bit version didn't load DLLs without x64, _64,... extension in name.
- RTG board was not fully disabled if configured RAM config was incompatible.
Other bug fixes:
- 68040+ CPU mode statefile save buffer overflow.
- Unaligned supervisor stack was not allowed in 68020+ modes.
- Reduce RAM size and try again if Blizzard RAM allocation fails.
- Switch off triple buffering if windowed mode with DWM active.
WinUAE 3.2.0 (11.11.2015)
- 64-bit compatible 680x0 JIT.
- 64-bit compatible PPC emulation.
- PCI bridgeboards.
- Commodore PC/AT bridgeboards.
- A2410 RTG Zorro II board
- DCTV video port graphics adapter (Partially)
- Genlock "emulation", including transparency and ECS genlock features.
- Directory harddrive and hardfile KS 1.2 and older full autoboot support.
New emulated expansion hardware:
- DKB Wildfire
- 3-State Apollo 500/2000
- A2090 previously missing ST-506 support
- Elaborate Bytes A.L.F.
- Kupke Golem Fast SCSI/IDE
- Mainhattan Data Paradox SCSI
- Multi Evolution 500/2000
- Spirit Technology HDA-506
- Tecmar T-Card/T-Disk
- Vortex System 2000
- Xebec 9720H
Commodore x86 bridgeboards:
- A1060 (A1000 Sidecar)
x86 bridgeboard expansion devices:
- AT IDE HD controller (A2286 and A2386SX)
- XTIDE Universal BIOS compatible IDE HD controller.
- ISA VGA display card (Cirrus Logic GD542x based)
- Mediator 1200/4000
PCI bridgeboard compatible PCI cards:
- FM801 sound card
- ES1370 (SB128) sound card
- RTL8029 network card
- SSE2 capable CPU is now required.
- CD and sound card emulation audio output quality improved.
- 68020/030 prefetch emulation improved.
- High DPI display support improved.
- AGA subpixel scrolling emulated.
- Support shortcut paths (.lnk) in command line.
- More undocumented chipset features supported.
- Right control = right Windows key option.
- Memory accesses only -cycle-exact mode.
- UAE devices (uaeserial etc) are compatible with KS 1.2 and older.
- Improved compatibility with very old A500 config files.
- WinPCap network mode didn't detect any devices.
- 68030 data cache emulation fixes.
- Custom to/from RTG mode switch didn't check for filter changes.
- JIT on/off on the fly change (outside of GUI) was unreliable.
- Keyboard layout changed (B/C only) during device re-enumeration.
- D3D9 non-shader mode forgot scanline texture when switching modes.
- Audio wave recording created huge broken wave files.
- It was not possible to select HDF PCMCIA SRAM and IDE options.
- Flash ROM and RTC file dialogs didn't allow creation of new files.
WinUAE 3.1.0 (07.06.2015)
New emulated expansion hardware:
- A2090/A2090a (ST-506 not supported)
- AdSCSI Advantage 2000
- Archos ADD-500
- C-Ltd A1000/A2000
- GVP Series I (Three models)
- GVP Series II
- Expansion Systems DataFlyer 1200/4000 SCSI+
- HK-Computer Vector Falcon 8000
- J.Kommos A500
- Kupke Golem
- Masoboshi MC-702 (Incomplete)
- Microbotics StarDrive (Clock not emulated)
- Preferred Technologies Nexus
- Protar A500
- RocTec RocHard RH800C (SCSI+IDE)
- SupraDrive (All five models)
- ICD AdIDE
- AlfaPower/AT-BUS 508/2008/AlfaPower Plus
- M-Tec AT 500
- Masoboshi MC-302/MC-702 (Incomplete)
- RocTec RocHard RH800C
- ACT Apollo 1240/1260
- DKB 1230/1240
- RCS Fusion Forty
- GVP A3001
- GVP A530
- GVP G-Force 030
- Kupke Golem 030 A500
Video port display adapters:
- Archos AVideo 12
- Archos AVideo 24 (Animation features not implemented)
- Black Belt Systems HAM-E and HAM-E Plus
- Newtronic Technologies Video DAC 18
- Impulse FireCracker 24
- Toccata Zorro II sound card
- Nordic Power v3.2 freezer cartridge
- Pro Access v2.17 freezer cartridge
- CD, CD32 FMV and Toccata audio are now optionally mixed with Paula
audio stream. Sound sync is not lost even when emulation speed
changes and sound is included with audio recording.
- Multiple SCSI/IDE expansion boards can be enabled at the same time.
- Floppy sound per-drive empty/disk inserted volume control.
- Added partial A1000 Velvet prototype support. Unfortunately
currently no known Velvet boot disks exist.
- GUI Filter panel configurable overscan region blanking.
- Hardfile ATA and SCSI version configuration option.
- Fullscreen GUI option.
- If system has touch screen (Windows tablet for example), touching
top of screen more than 2 seconds will open GUI.
- GUI Paths panel portable mode checkbox enabled.
- Configured but disconnected game controller is remembered.
- Custom chipset display emulation partially rewritten, many
A1000 vs OCS vs ECS chipset undocumented edge cases are now
- AMAX ROM dongle emulation improved.
- CD and disk image volume label is shown in status message bar.
- CPU Idle feature rewritten, lower CPU usage.
- More reliable simultaneous on the fly media insertions/removals.
- Action Replay 2/3 emulation improved.
- Added 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8 filter panel "integer" scaling options.
- Audio master volume is now real master volume control. Paula,
CD and AHI are sub-volume controls.
- Optionally disk saveimages can use same directory as parent image.
- More accurate 68000 bus/address error stack frame undocumented fields.
3.0 bugs fixed:
- Some CPU halted conditions caused emulator hang.
- Chip RAM/Slow RAM size change on the fly crash.
- Multiple other crash bugs fixed.
Other bugs fixed:
- Low level SCSI emulation fixes and updates.
- RTG mode screenshots in 16-bit host color depth mode had wrong colors.
- Real CD drive as emulated ATAPI or SCSI returned wrong last block.
- Graffiti corrupted display in non-AGA modes.
- Some programs had shifted display in some configurations (For example
Gloom AGA, Worms Directors Cut title screens)
- Picasso IV graphics corruption in OS4 16-bit modes.
- Picasso IV mode switch out of bounds memory access crash (OS41FE).
- Serial port emulation lost characters in some situations.
- Branch FPU instructions didn't work in more accurate CPU modes.
- AVI recording audio/video sync problems fixed.
- Stuck key if "Mouse captured: emulation paused" was ticked.
And much more...
WinUAE 3.0.0 (17.12.2014)
New emulated hardware:
- PPC CPU emulation. CyberStorm PPC and Blizzard PPC boards emulated
using QEMU PPC core, on-board SCSI supported.
- Other accelerator boards emulated (Blizzards, CyberStorms, Warp
Engine, TekMagic, A2630), including on-board SCSI if available.
- More SCSI expansion boards emulated (Fastlane, Oktagon, Blizzard Kit IV)
- CD32 Full Motion Video cartridge emulation.
- CDTV-CR emulation.
- A590 XT hard drive emulation.
- Show on screen message when disk or CD is inserted or ejected or input
device is autoswitched.
- Added null serial port mode that connects two WinUAE instances running
on same PC.
- Fastest possible CPU speed mode is now available with cycle-exact mode,
CPU is fastest possibly, only chip memory and chipset is cycle-exact.
- Immediate blitter is available in cycle-exact modes.
- 68040/060 with more compatible emulates instruction cache, MMU supported.
- 68000/68010 + 32-bit address space is supported.
- Optionally game controllers can be kept active when WinUAE does not have
- Implemented secondary Z2 RAM board, for example 6M Z2 RAM + 2M Z2 RTG board
combination is now possible.
- Added "history" menu to filesystem, hardfile and tape drive path selection.
- Added CDTV/CDTV-CR/CD32 turbo CD read mode.
- Multiple SCSI controllers can be active simultaneously.
- Programmed chipset display modes accuracy improved.
- Uncompressed CHD harddrive image write support.
- Implemented previously unavailable small Z2 RAM board sizes (64k to 512k)
- Z3 board emulation supports official autoconfig space, required when using
PPC-only operating systems.
- 68000 cycle exact mode updates.
- Improved cycle counting in 68000 more compatible mode.
- 68060 with "Unimplemented CPU emu" checkbox ticked: 68060 only unimplemented
instructions were not emulated normally.
- Screenshot with D3D shader filter enabled always took filtered screenshot.
- SCSI CD READ CD command only worked if audio track was first track of CD.
- Hard reset didn't reset map rom loaded KS ROM data.
- AGA sprites in borders were clipped incorrectly in some situations (2.8.0)
- Autofire always on mode crashed.
- PCMCIA IDE emulation was broken long time ago.
- uanet.device + slirp combination was unusable.
- Directory filesystem statesave support open file path handling fixed.
- AVI audio recording always used PCM mode.
And much more small updates and fixes.
WinUAE 2.8.1 (18.06.2014)
2.8.0 bugs fixed:
- JIT on/off on the fly switching was unreliable.
- A500 reading write-only/non-existing registers method introduced in 2.8.0
was incorrectly also used in AGA modes.
- Fast CPU mode audio DMA wait hack compatibility improved (workaround for
programs that use CPU delay loops in audio code)
- Some chipset emulation updates, Critical Mass / Parallax finally works.
- AROS ROM updated.
- Directory filesystem MorphOS compatible >4G file size DOS packet support.
- Paths panel relative path mode now supports relative paths that point
outside of winuae root directory.
- Filter modes in DirectDraw crashed in some situations.
- Disk insert using GUI after emulation was started inserted disk in
write protected state.
- Quickstart disk eject button was unreliable.
- Video recording with "Capture before filtering" unticked used wrong
- "Toggle between mouse grabbed and un-grabbed" input event fixed.
WinUAE 2.8.0 (05.05.2014)
Standard A500 compatibility is now practically as good as it can get
without knowledge of blitter's undocumented internal logic design.
(Mainly problem with some demos that accidentally modify blitter
registers while blitter is already active)
- Full A4000T and A4091 NCR53C710 SCSI emulation.
- A590/A2091 and A4091 boot ROM GUI selection.
- Separate graphics filter settings for native and RTG modes.
- 256k ROM image inserted in floppy drive emulates A1000 KICK disk.
- Super Card Pro image file support (.scp).
- SLIRP network inbound port support (default: 21, 22, 23 and 80, others
can be added by editing configuration file)
- Input panel previously toggle-only events can be optionally set to on
and off state, audio/video recording input event added.
- Joystick/joypad can be used to control light pen cursor.
- Remaining 68000 cycle-exact mode timing fixes.
- 68000 reading from write-only or non-existing custom register
- Big chipset edge case compatibility update, for example demos with
vertical "copper" bars work perfectly, real hardware glitches in
horizontal scaling are now accurately emulated and much more.
- 68040/68060 without emulating unimplemented FPU instructions is now
fully compatible with Motorola FPU emulation library, FSAVE special
FPU exception stack frames implemented.
- Programmed modes (Super72 etc) now automatically select best fit horizontal
resolution and is more compatible with different filter modes, also display
positioning is improved.
- Recently dumped Arcadia arcade system ROM images supported.
- Debugger full FPU and 68020+ bitfield, and other previously missing
68020+ only instructions supported in disassembler.
- Magic mouse + mousehack mode now always stops keyboard input when mouse
is outside of emulation window, even if window still has focus.
2.7.0 bug fixes:
- Unformatted partition hardfiles didn't mount and had incorrect geometry.
- Resolution autoswitch was not compatible with new interlace scanline modes.
- 68020 CE mode FPU exceptions fixed, broke for example KS 1.3 FPU detection.
- Sound glitches in games that use OCS compatible "fake 60Hz" screenmodes.
- Keyboard led indicator state syncronization problems fixed.
- Fixed very rare JIT FPU bug introduced in 1.2.
- Vertical centering works again, improved horizontal centering.
- Full tablet emulation boot guru fixed.
- Graphics glitches in some borderblank and border sprite modes.
- Master floppy write protection setting was not loaded from config file.
- Some narrow AGA modes clipped some pixels from right edge of display.
- A590/A2091 didn't work in all supported CPU modes.
- CPU polled disk reading was unreliable in some situations.
WinUAE 2.7.0 (05.12.2013)
- Cirrus Logic SVGA chip based hardware graphics board emulation.
- Use graphics board in emulated Amix, Linux, NetBSD and others.
- Use native CyberGraphX, Picasso96 and EGS RTG software in emulation.
- Emulates following boards: Picasso II, Picasso II+, Picasso IV (flash
rom image required), Piccolo, Piccolo SD64 and EGS-28/24 Spectrum.
- Text mode is also emulated (Linux/NetBSD etc.. text console support)
- Based on QEMU Cirrus Logic emulation.
- SCSI tape drive emulation.
- Can install Amix without hacks.
- Both reading and writing supported.
- Works also with most backup software that supports tape drives.
- SLIRP user mode NAT emulation.
- A2065 and uaenet.device emulation without need for host side
- 68020 cycle-exact mode emulation rewritten to better match real hardware,
accuracy improved, more improvements planned in future versions.
- Added GUI button that opens small disk image information window.
- GUI open log file and open error log buttons added.
- New WiX based installer.
- Two new field based interlace options added, reduces interlace artifacts.
- Chipset emulation compatibility improved, more undocumented chipset
corner cases emulated.
- Game Ports panel input configuration improved.
- Built-in HRTMon and AROS ROM replacement updated to latest versions.
- Do not wake up all sleeping harddrives if loaded config has mounted
physical harddrives (or memory cards) that are not currently connected.
- SCSI HD and CD emulation compatibility improved.
- SCSI HD/CD/TAPE statefile compatibility improved.
- CIA TOD counting is now cycle-exact.
- 68020/030 cycle-exact/prefetch is fully compatible with FPU emulation.
2.6.x bugs fixed:
- Some OFS formatted hardfiles didn't mount.
- Wired XBox 360 pad (possibly others) missed input events.
Other bugs fixed:
- All Input panel events stopped working in some situations.
- RTG mode video recording display size fixed.
- Same game controller was inserted in both joystick ports if
loaded config file had non-existing controller in second port.
- Built-in lzx decompressor didn't always decompress last byte of file.
- CD CUE file parsing fix, some images had incorrect CD audio timing.
- Output panel crashed on some systems.
- Crash when system was reset if it caused immediate PAL/NTSC mode change.
WinUAE 2.6.0 (16.05.2013)
- Full 68030, 68040 and 68060 MMU emulation. Amix, Linux, NetBSD, Enforcer,
WHDLoad MMU option and more fully working.
- Game Ports panel Remap GUI rewritten, more intuitive, supports manually
- SCSI and ATAPI (IDE) CD drive emulation.
- Built-in full CHD CD and HD image support. HD image support is read-only.
- Partial partition hardfile on the fly eject/replacement support, requires
filesystem that has removable drive support.
- Multiple Direct3D shader filters can be enabled simultaneously, optionally
shader can be now run after scaling and filtering.
- Directory filesystem shortcut (.lnk) and symbolic links are mapped to
Amiga soft links.
- Added support for mountlist-like hardfile configuration files.
- 100Hz+ vsync mode black frame insertion support, reduces LCD motion blur.
- A590/A2091/A3000 SCSI emulation compatibility improved. (Amix, NetBSD etc..)
- A2065 network adapter compatibility improved. (Early NetBSD versions)
- Multithreaded IDE and SCSI emulation, slow read or write operations won't
temporarily pause the emulation anymore.
- When CPU double faults, emulated CPU is halted instead of forcing instant
emulated hardware reset.
- Custom chipset emulation improved.
- Full Amiga file timestamp resolution (1/50s) support on FAT directory
- Max supported resolution increased to 8192*8192 (NV Surround/AMD Eyefinity)
- CD32 CD detection works again in JIT mode.
- AROS ROM replacement updated.
- If display mode switched from RTG to native (or vice versa) and WinUAE window
had no focus: emulation incorrectly started receiving keyboard input.
- 1.5M chip ram option didn't work.
- GamePorts panel Swap Ports button cleared custom mappings.
- 68060 CPU and More compatible checked was unreliable.
- 68040/68060 no FPU/FPU disabled exception stack frame fixed.
- A2024 and Graffiti emulation memory leak fixed.
- FPU rounding mode was reset when using filters.
- Some USB game controllers had ghost events (move axis, button event is
triggered or vice versa)
- CD32 CDs with multiple tracks didn't boot.
WinUAE 2.5.1 released (22.12.2012)
2.5.0 bugs fixed:
- 1G RTG RAM size was rejected.
- Windows mouse cursor becoming visible in windowed modes.
- 2.4.x and older versions allowed higher Z3/RTG total memory under 32-bit Windows.
- Maprom feature crashed in JIT mode.
- CDTV emulation didn't work.
- Power led state was incorrect.
Other bugs fixed:
- Inserting or ejecting USB game controller or mouse deleted all custom Game Ports panel configurations.
- Fixed DirectDraw fullscreen mode problems if using secondary monitor positioned on left side of primary monitor.
- SCSI emulation read commands returned wrong data if CD/CD image had more than one track.
- Fixed mouse cursor jumping to opposite direction if it was moved to same direction long enough.
- File comments and protection flags wasn't read correctly from _UAEFSDB.___ files. (if non-NTFS drive)
- Windowed mode status bar had gap on Windows Vista classic theme.
- Epson matrix printer emulation red and blue colors were swapped.
- lzh/lha archive MSDOS-style timestamps supported.
- Directory filesystem full Amiga 1/50s datestamp resolution support, previously resolution was only 1s. (NTFS and archives only)
- Mount drag'n'dropped archive file as a directory harddrive only if removable drive support is enabled, without harddrive
support attempt to mount as a disk image in DF0:.
WinUAE 2.5.0 released (02.12.2012)
New features and updates:
- GUI is finally fully resizeable! GUI font is configurable.
- GUI position, size and fonts saved separately for windowed, fullwindow and fullscreen modes.
- GUI CD audio volume control added.
- Syncronize clock option does full time sync when emulation is unpaused or exited from GUI.
- Memory configuration can be fully modified (on the fly, loading state file or using Restart button)
without need to rerun the emulator.
- RTG screenshot and video recording directly from emulated VRAM if capture before filtering ticked.
- RTG monitor (if multiple monitors) selection added to GUI.
- RTG hardware sprite and hardware vblank emulation are now optional.
- Chipset "Wait for Blitter" too fast CPU workaround added, enabled by default, fixes most graphics
glitches if program does not wait for the blitter, more compatible than immediate blitter.
- Optional fake 1G directory harddrive size limit for old programs that think drive is full or has
negative space if drive is bigger than 2G. Can be changed on the fly.
- Added disable notification icon option.
- Added blank unused displays(s) (opens full screen topmost black window(s)) option.
- CD32 CD controller emulation improved (Missing Guardian and Universe CD32 CD audio)
- AutoVSync 100Hz/120Hz capable monitor support added.
- Low latency vsync and legacy vsync stability improved.
- Full PC hardware interlaced mode support.
- 68060 missing integer instructions are not anymore emulated if more compatible CPU checkbox is checked.
- Chipset emulation improvements. (EyeQlazer/Scoopex, Blerkenwiegel/Scoopex, No Way Demo/Academy,
Brian the Lion AGA, SuperPlus monitor mode)
- Sometimes appearing Windows "no disk in drive" dialogs that point to missing harddrive path are gone.
- Audio emulation quality improved.
- Parallel port sampler emulation audio quality improved.
- GamePorts panel remap option allows separate axis configuration and multiple events.
- Game Ports panel Test mode can be used to test any kind of input event, not just joystick events.
- Lots of Input panel improvements. (qualifiers, custom events etc)
- Easy to use debug logging option added to Paths panel.
- Optional MIDI In to Out routing added.
- 64-bit build supports 2.5G address space, allowing up to 2G of Z3 expansion memory.
2.4.x bugs fixed:
- Add Harddrive dialog didn't list all harddrives on some Windows XP systems.
- New CDFS didn't work with DVDs (2G size limit) and Joliet CDs.
- Extended ADF write support was accidentally disabled.
- "ALT-TAB or middle mouse button untraps mouse - F12 opens settings" window title was missing.
- Directory filesystem 64-bit seek packet implementation was broken.
- USB HID game controller [-] and [+] input axis movement was broken.
- SPTI + built-in CDFS crash.
- uaescsi.device error codes fixed (MakeCD)
Older bugs fixed:
- RTG palette (if 8-bit mode) wasn't saved to statefile.
- Disable screen saver option haven't worked properly since 2.0.
- Warp mode didn't work in all vsync modes.
- CD image mounter MDS image CD audio tracks didn't play if subchannel data was not included,
MDS image data tracks with subchannel data didn't work at all.
- CD/CD image on the fly switching was unreliable. (Again)
- Random unexplained graphics glitches when cycle-exact CPU enabled and bsdsocket emulation was in use.
- Some chipset mode on the fly configuration changes caused blank screen when returning back to RTG mode.
- Volume control in WASAPI exclusive mode didn't work.
- Windows XP blank screen after ALT-TAB back to Direct3D fullscreen mode.
- Direct3D pixel alignment errors in some modes. (Again)
- Many Input configuration fixes.
- Windows Mouse mouse mode sometimes stopped at invisible barriers.
- CD32 CD audio was delayed.
[ Übersicht über ältere Versionen ]
[ Ältere Versionen zum Download ]
Adfread ermöglich das Auslesen von normalen Amiga-Disketten mit Standard-PC-Hardware. Bei Kopierschützen o.ä.
kann es Schwierigkeiten geben.
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
- BIOS Unterstützung für 2 Floppy Laufwerke
- 2 Nicht-USB-Floppy-Laufwerke, die am gleichen Kabelstrang hängen
- Normal formatierte Amiga-Disketten ohne Kopierschutz
- Eine normal formatierte PC-1,44Mb-Diskette
[ Download ADFread 1.0 - 28kb - (31.03.2006) ]
[ Download ADFread 1.1 - 41kb - (24.12.2006) ]